e7Fun US ("us", "we", or "our") operates the www.e7Fun.com website (the "Service").
The scope of application of the privacy protection policy
The collection, processing and utilization of personal data
- When you visit this Website or use the functional services provided by this Website, we will, depending on the nature of the services, provide that you provide the necessary personal data and process and use your personal data for that purpose.
- This Website retains your name, email address, contact method and usage time when you use interactive features such as service mailbox and phone number, etc.
- In general browsing, the server will record the relevant behavior, including your use of the online device IP address, use time, browser used, browsing and click data records, as a reference for us to enhance the website services. This record is an internal application, never published to the public.
- To provide accurate services, we will collect the data for statistical and analytical, statistical data or explanatory text of the analysis results. In addition to internal research, we will publish statistical data and explanatory text as necessary, but do not involve specific personal data.
- The host of this Website is equipped with firewall, anti-virus system and other related information security equipment and necessary security measures, to protect the website and your personal data with strict protection measures, only authorized personnel can access your personal data, the relevant processing personnel are signed a confidential contract. Any breach of the obligation to keep confidential will be subject to the relevant legal action.
- If it is necessary for the business to entrust the services of other units, this Website will also strictly require them to comply with their confidentiality obligations and to take the necessary inspection procedures to ensure that they do comply.
Relevant links to the external website
Policy of sharing personal data with third parties
- The provisions of a law order, or in accordance with the order of the judicial organ or other competent authority.
- To relieve you of danger to life, body, liberty or property.
- To protect the legitimate rights and interests of other users or other third persons.
- In order to protect the safety of the member service system or the legitimate rights and interests of the operator.
- In order to maintain the normal operation of the member service system.
- To determine your identity, to provide contact information or to take legal actions, when necessary, if you as a website visitor violate the service terms of this Website, or are likely to jeopardize or interfere with the interests of III or result in damages to any person.
In order to provide the best service, this Website uses cookie technology to facilitate the provision of services required by members, and cookies are a technology used by website servers to communicate with member browsers, which may randomly store strings on a member's computer to identify differentiated users. If a member closes a cookie, it may result in a failure to log on to the website or not to use a shopping cart, etc.
As the market environment changes, the Company will revise the website policy from time to time, the revised terms will be posted on the website. Members who have any questions about the Privacy Statement of this Website or relating to personal data may contact us by email [email protected]